Welcome to recreation in Breckenridge!
We currently have two pools and a tennis court for your enjoyment. We ask that everyone pitch in to keep things safe and clean. Here are a few reminders:
Our pools are open from the first weekend in May until the second to last weekend in September. The hours of operation are
- 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sunday thru Thursday
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday
Please keep in mind YOU MUST HAVE AN ID TAG TO ENTER THE POOL AREA.
Please follow all rules
Breckenridge Pool Rules (updated 3-10-15)
- No Lifeguard on duty. Those swimming do so at their own risk. The Breckenridge Homeowner’s Association will not be held responsible for accidents.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18 or over) to use the pool. (i.e. a 15 yr. old CANNOT be responsible for a 13 yr. old.) Anyone UNDER 14 MUST be with someone 18 or over.
- No food is allowed in the pool. NO GLASS containers in the pool or pool area.
- Absolutely NO running, horseplay, excessive splashing, dunking, or diving. Please stay off the rope.
- Attire should be appropriate for swimming (no cutoffs).
- Members are responsible for keeping the area clean. Pick-up and dispose of trash properly (including cigarettes).
- This facility is for members and their guests only. Please limit your guests to FOUR (4) unless a party is scheduled. A registered member of the homeowner’s household must be present for guests to use the pool. A member from 14 up to 18 yrs of age may have only one guest of the same age range unless accompanied by an adult. A member between 18 and 21 yrs of age may have only two guests.
- Pool hours are from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM (11:00 PM Fri. & Sat. only)
- Restrooms are for your convenience. Please help keep them clean.
- Please use the shower on the side of the pool before entering.
- Members are legally responsible for themselves and any guests. Damage caused by a member or their guest will be charged to the homeowner’s dues.
- No pets in the pool or pool area.
- All swimmers must have proper ID and a key.
- No Loud music, DJ’s, or stereo systems.
- Foul language is not permitted in the pool area
- Close the umbrellas and lock the gate when you leave. REMEMBER TO KEEP THE GATES LOCKED AT ALL TIMES!
- Lost and Found items will be kept for one week only. Any leftover items on Friday of each week will be placed in the trash.
- Prior written approval must be obtained from the Board of Directors for any social gatherings or parties.
- Parties may be booked through our website www.bookthepool.com.
ANYONE VIOLATIATING REGULATIONS MAY BE SUBJECT TO SUSPENSION OF POOL PRIVELEGES.
ALL ADULT MEMBERS HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY TO ENFORCE ALL RULES TO ENSURE SAFETY AND PROPER POOL OPERATION. ANY MEMBER AND/OR GUEST IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE AREA AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO SUSPENSION OF POOL PRIVILEGES.
Homeowners should understand that they are financially responsible for any damage caused by anyone using their pool key and pool tag to enter the Breckenridge Pool area, or for anyone to whom they have provided entry. If rules are violated, the key and tags may be confiscated and pool privileges revoked.
Pool Party Rules
Any homeowner may make a reservation for a private party of no more than 50 guests. Reservations for the season begin on May 20th. Please reserve through the website.
- A reservation may be made for one (1) three hour time slot on Sundays through Thursdays (excluding ALL holidays.)
- Reservations are only allowed after 4 PM
- Reservations are for the left-hand pool
- Each Family may only make 1 (one) reservation in the first month of operation each year. This is our busiest time and we want to give everyone a fair chance. You may make more than one from mid-June through September.
- All reservations must be in by Friday of the preceding week. This is so we can post a schedule for the coming week.
- You may NOT have a private party without a reservation.
- Only a registered homeowner may make a reservation and is responsible for all persons they invite, as well as upholding the general pool rules. The registered homeowner must be present at the party.
- You MUST clean-up after your party and take away all trash – If everyone leaves their trash, we will be overflowing by Friday pick-up.